top of page
SDS Events - Global
- Sat, May 20Virtual eventMay 20, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDTVirtual eventThe first global, virtual, meeting of its kind to provide patients, caregivers, scientist, physicians, and all other stakeholders access to the latest information on all things Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome.
- Tue, Apr 18Robinson College, Cambridge, UKApr 18, 9:00 AM EDT – Apr 21, 1:00 PM EDTRobinson College, Cambridge, UK, Grange Rd, Cambridge CB3 9AN, UKThis Congress is held every other year in different locations throughout Europe and North America. It is the only scientific congress dedicated to Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome. Due to the global Covid-19 pandemic, the event was postponed several times. Now scheduled for April 18-21, 2023!
- Fri, Mar 24ParisMar 24, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM GMT+1Paris, Paris, FranceNous vous invitons aux 4e journées des neutropénies qui se tiendront les vendredi 24 et samedi 25 mars prochain.
- Sat, Apr 30VirtualApr 30, 2022, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDTVirtualThe National Marrow Failure & Myelodysplasia program at SickKids Canada is pleased to invite you to this interactive meeting. It is an ideal opportunity to learn, network with other families and meet experts in the field.
- Sat, Oct 24Virtual run/walk, location of your choiceOct 24, 2020, 7:00 AM EDT – Nov 01, 2020, 11:00 PM ESTVirtual run/walk, location of your choiceIt's finally here: the first ever virtual global fun run/walk event to support Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome (SDS) research! www.SDSAlliance.org/steps
- Sun, Jul 12Camp Sunshine, Cosco, ME, USAJul 12, 2020, 2:00 PM EDT – Jul 16, 2020, 10:00 AM EDTCamp Sunshine, Cosco, ME, USA, Cosco, MESDSF (SDS Foundation) hosts a 6-day session at Camp Sunshine every other summer for SDS families to meet with each other and meet and learn from the top SDS experts in North America.
- Sat, Feb 29Painting with a Twist, North Andover, MAFeb 29, 2020, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM ESTPainting with a Twist, North Andover, MA, 10 High St, North Andover, MA 01845, USASDS Alliance partnered with Painting with a Twist in North Andover to host a painting event as a fundraiser.
- Sun, Sep 15Boston, MASep 15, 2019, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDTBoston, MA, Harvard Medical School Joseph B Martin Center 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur NRB 133 Boston, MA 02155Celebrating the SDS Registry's 10th anniversary! Please join us for a complimentary day of education, connection, and fun! - Hear updates from the SDS Registry - Learn about exciting research - Discover cutting-edge clinical trials for SDS - Connect with other SDS families
bottom of page